RATES FOR 2019
All new and vacant sites are on a first come basis for selection. The seasonal rate in 2019 is $2800 +HST. This includes the use of the first 500 kw hours of hydro (30 amps) with an extra charge for going beyond this generous provision. Improvements can be made to the properties so long as they are approved in advanced by the owner and in compliance with Federal, Provincial, laws and Shuniah Township regulations and by-laws.
- Campers may choose their lot and may stay on the same lot as long as they are fully paid seasonal campers and are abiding by campground expectations for behaviour.
- Campers are allowed to build a deck or shed so long as it is moveable and in accordance with municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Cell phones work but there is no general wi-fi yet.
- There is a dock and a boat launch.
- Pet friendly—animals leashed when moving around the campground and cleaned up after are welcomed. Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Each camper will have a personal access key or device to enter into or through the gate.
- Each camper is responsible to keep their own site clean and uncluttered and to pick up and dispose of debris in the camp garbage trailer.
- Potable water is available which is produced in an approved water system at the pump station.
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE:
- The opening of a new pavilion constructed for gatherings of families or friends
- Plans are in place for Automatic Gate opening and more information will come at a later time.
- A second 80 foot dock added adjacent to the swimming area.